I have got urinary infections, what can be cause of it ?

My boyfriend smoke marijuana, and I have got urinary infections, can the cause be that he smokes. Is it possible ?
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jun 2010
Hello ;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Smoking marijuana will be harmful for your boy friends health and it will not affect you or cause you urinary infection.The female urinary tract is smaller and so is more prone to infections so don't worry consult a doctor and get treated with antibiotics and the infection will go away.
Cardiologist Dr. Naresh Ruparelia's  Response
Hi well come to HCM.
His smoking and your infection has nothing to do with each other. In female UtI
is very common because of anatomically urethral passage being small it very near to
anal opening. Thanks