I have got the coil fitted but I am getting all the symptoms of being pregnant

I have got the coil fitted about 10months ago but im a getting all the symptoms of being pregnant such as missed period, tied, low tummy cramps, blocked nose is this possible iv missed my period which is as regular as clock work normally please help
Asked On : Tue, 18 Jan 2011
Chances of pregnancy with coil is very low but possible.Apart from the missed period,the other symptoms may be due to the coil itself.Get a pregnancy test as soon as possible.If negative,then these symptoms are nothing to be worried about.