I have getting these weird marks on my upper leg or rather upper thigh

hello i am 18 years old. For about 4 years now i have getting these weird marks on my upper leg or rather upper thigh. Its like a violet cuts appear in a burning sensation. It appears and disappears from time to time. I drink about 8 cups of those 32 oz cups of water a day. Meaning i am always thirsty. It recently started to consern me because it all of the sudden appeared on my left hand. I need advice online because i am shy about going to the doctor and rather hear what you guys think and if you need more info please feel free to ask and i perfer to solve this problem online. i forgot to mention that i have a bruise on my left thigh thats been there over a year or two. More about me. i eat a lot of unprocessed food because i am too lazy to cook my own food so alot of hotpockets and ramen noodles and mostly cereal everyday. i take vitamins every day but only recently have i took them daily i usually used to take them once a week but recent 4 months i been taking them everyday, including a teen multivitamin, super b complex and flax oil. and ive been masterbating for the last 4 years. not daily but about 4 to 5 times a week. it veries from week to week though.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011