I have gastric problem, that causes heart burn

Hi, My name is Harikrishnan from wilson garden. I have Gstric problem for past more than 4 years. it caused me heart burn, food path burning, some breathing problem . then worried about heart and lungs. later I went for health check up in narayana Hrudhayalaya hospital 2 years ago . report says everything is normal ( endoscope also done , result-- symtoms for ulcer) . only gastric problem that can be resolved by food habbit. then randomly occured that problem to me. 4 months back had terrible burning in food path and started painy in left and righ side of stomach. then went to doctor he gave Nekisium tablet for two weeks. later it was fine. then again started burning few weeks back . again same tablet Dr has given. I am having it everyday morning before meal but it got worsen than ever. full of burning started stomach pain also. ( most of the time experiencing back pain like paining on Jaw line ). Please suggest me what I have to do now? Any seriuos problem will be?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
I suggest you taking Ayurvedic herbal medicine for your complete cure from root.
Herbal preparation are very succesful for treating peptic ulcers and gastritis
Contact your nearest Ayurvedic physicians
General & Family Physician Dr. Akshith's  Response
you seem to be affected from what is known as gastroesophageal reflux disease, get yourself checked by a medical gastroenterologist from what you describe there could be ulcers in your upper gi tract which could get worse.Apart from the medications that you are on, healthy food habits is a must avoid oily,fried food and spicy food.

Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
I agree with Dr Akshith on this, it does look like GERD. You can try Tab Neksium D once a day for 7 days. Avoid irregular food habits, smoking and lead a less stressful life. Drink lots of cold water as well.
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Your gastric problem requires thorough investigation and counselling.
Some other -non gastric factors like anxiety, depression, personality disorders may increase the reflux problem.
Avoidance of spicy , fried food, exercise in form of walking, regular medicine, relaxation exercises to relieve stress and positive approach to all the episodes of life will help you a lot.