I have gastric pain and rectal bleeding. Had Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)

I have been suffering with multiple problems for a while now and am really looking for some insite. I have been diagnosed with IBS in the past,but I know that is a general term for a gastic problem the Dr's dont know the reason for. Recently, I have daily nausia/vomiting, gastric pain or changes from constipation to diarreah, burping, and gas. I have seen a Primary,been seen in the ER, when the pain was severe and had rectal bleeding,Seen a GI, had a Flexible Sigmoidoscopy, Food and Drink study, endoscopy, seen a GYN for possible Endometriosis , everything comes back "Normal". I also have Daily headaches, and body pain. It keeps me from the gym, and makes me leave work early. I dont know if they are related, but if they are, Id love to know. I take steroids for my asthma, and nexium for heartburn . The GYN just put me on BC to see if that helps any with the pain, when I get my period. I cant live like this, I really want some answers. I also read on Yahoo news the other day about Depression symptoms . Can this be related?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Oct 2010