I have gas problem and my stools are dark brown and ribbon structure, so I have sleepless nights. What is my problem ?

Hi Dr,im Rahmathulla..i have gas problem with stomach upset whenever i am taking little more food(eg : 6 idlies instead of 5) and chilli,all milky products and wheet stool is dark brown and ribben structure.Because of these problems i dont get sleeping at night for i lost more weight.For the last one and half year 15 kg weight reduced.i already done endoscopy and colonoscopy...results ok.My Dr now prscribes Happi it capsules one in morning empty stomach,surbex xt one at after food,szetlo plus half at night.Dr,please can u tell me what is actually my problem...pls ..pls
Asked On : Mon, 27 Jun 2011