I have frequent headaches with nausea and sinusitis,taking solpadol but not satisfied with the treatment

i always have frequent headaches...i have exams coming up and cannot study because of these headaches which sometimes are accompanied with nausea ...usually the pain is on one side ...about 3 weeks ago i bumped my head too but did not lose conciousness...i went to the doctor and told me that i have sinusitis and hay fever symptoms and gave me medication (cirrus,zyrtec and solpadol) but the pain won t go away...what can i do ?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011