I have few reddie purple spots in my leg, please suggest remedy for it

I am 22 years old, im a mother, I am 17st and i am 5ft4.. For the past 3 years i have been getting huge spots, (the size of a milk bottle lid) they are on the top (inside) of my legs.. i went to a doctor and she told me to squeeze them and told me to keep them clean.. these spots are too painful to squeeze and pop, so i manage to pierce them and squeeze them that way.. all i get out of these spots are a huge amounts of blood but i dont get any puss out of these spots... what are they and are they anything to worry about ?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

yes,after all blood is oozing out of it! Get yourself a good dermatologist opinion. In the meantime keep it clean as told by your doc and avoid irritants , wearing loose clothing over it will also help. one of my relative had purple spots on thighs which also used to bleed and v painful. he was diagnosed with boils/inflammed sweat glands.