I have felt like there was a lump in my throat, what could it be ?

ok, Heres the deal. This past week my chest felt slightly bruised and slightly heavy right in the center. No pain. Last couple of days I have felt like there was a lump in my throat below adams apple but not interfearing with food or water going down. Now, with me thinking something is wrong with me I am very nervous - that doesnt help at all. Now all i do is pay attention to my heart beating and any other thing going on in my chest. My blood pressure is fine i checked it last night 117/72. But could it be heart trouble or am I Just making myself nervous.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009