I have factor II mutation and MTHFR. Feel clammy, lethargic, Heart rate goes from 60-110 in seconds causing chest and arm pain. Remedy and cause?

Hi I was seen in ER today for multiple things. I have factor II mutation as well as MTHFR. Both of my genes are mutated for the MTHFR. I take Coumadin and my INR was 1.4. It all started when I laid down today. I became very clammy and lethargic. My heart rate would go from 60-110 in a matter of seconds. Pain was radiating from my chest down my left arm. All limbs were tingling. I was also having these episodes where I would pass out for the most 45 seconds. I was given a nitro in the ambulance to try to decrease the pain. It did not help and did not lower my heart rate. After a dose of morphine I began to feel a little better then at the snap of a finger I got really bad abdominal pain and couldn't lay straight. The ER doctor told me nothing was wrong and released me with these bad pains and my resting heart rate was 124. I am usually 60-70 bpm. Pain in my abdomen has not gone away and now my chest is starting to hurt again, I'm getting clammy, sweating, but cold and my heart is beating really fast. But, the dr says nothing is wrong...
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013