I have extremly bad ear pain, what could be the reason for this?

i have extremly bad ear pain and wondered if you could tell me something to do now... with stuff in my house..can you help me? i have a very bad pain in my ear ...not all the way in but i guess you'd call it a canal ...(the part where its not outside on your skin but in the tube leading futher in....and then also at the end of the tube. scabs also develop in my ears, usually both but lately just the left ear. they are extremely painful and they drive me crazy ....could you PLEASE give me some suggestions of what i could do to make the pain better at home...with even things in the house i could maybe use.... PLEASE HELP ME .... ITS VERRRRRY PAINFUL
Asked On : Fri, 16 Jul 2010