I have extreme dizziness

so i get these severy dizzy spells like constantly all day... sometimes at the same time my heart skips its very scary.. what could this be
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009
Hi
welcome to HCM forum
Get yourself checked up for CBC(complete blood counts) thyroid diabetes Get your BP(blood pressure) monitored at different times of the day. get routine ECG done.consult doctor to clinically judge your personal and family history
take care
Psychiatrist Dr. Alok Ranjan's  Response
DIZZINESS AND YOU PERCEPTION ABOUT HEART ,SEEM TO BE INTER RELATED.MISSED HEART BEETS CANNOT BE SELF APPRICIATED.
SO,RELAX YOU MUST NOT HAVE ANY HEART PROBLEM.YOU LOOK TO BE STRESSED AND YOU MAY HAVE INSOMNIA.IF YOU ARE TAKING ANY FORM OF TOBACCO QUIT IT,AVOID ALCHOL OR ANY DRUGS YOU ARE USING.
GET YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE CHECKED AND CHECK WEATHER YOU HAVE ANY CERVICAL PAIN OR NOT?
IF NO THEN TRY STRESS RELEAVING OR BREATHING EXERCISES.CONTACT ANY PSYCHITRIST FOR PROPER EVALUATION.