I have extreme brain fog with blurred vision. I have a brown spot in each eye

.I don t know how to begin..... I guess from the beginning. Up until 3 months ago I have been fine.. besides having sleep problems for the last two years. I had been taking tylenol pm. And advil pm to sleep. Twords the end of last year I started experiancing these attachs of dizziness and heart palipatations along with trouble breathing. I figured they were anxiety attachs , at least that s what a friend suggested. Well new years eve I had a lot to drink and woke up the following morning with a horrible hangover and took 4 extra strength regular advil. I started throwing up and diarrea with seveR stomach pains...I was rushed to hospital, with feelings of vertigo feelings also. They kept me for a week giving me morphine for a week before scoping me and finding I had gastoperesis, acute gastrites, and an ulcer. They started me on pepsid, and a few other meds that I can t recall along with xanax. They released me after two weeks with a perscription for pepsid and 30 xanax. After 10 days of the xanax I was out. I have been tweaking every sincethe 25th of jan. In and out of emergency rooms. I wake with the shakes everytime I wake from sleeping. My head is always off and on foggy. My eyesight is getting worse. I have a brown spot in each eye. I get the tremors. Night sweats and hot flashes. Loosing tons of weight.gums are bleeding. Heart palipatations. Emotional...highly....I have thought that I am dieing. No energy.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011