I have experienced mid-back pain. Which is sometime sharp and some time dull.

I am a 35 y/o male in general good health. Within an hour of eachother I have experienced Mid- back pain . Sharp and dull pain. About a half hour later the pain shot down my leg also causing sharp and dull pain. My leg hurts just below my knee cap on the front side. My back had the sharp pain when I try to straighten my back and the pain in my leg is sharp when I lift it. I have no history of muscle pain or back issues.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Feb 2010