I have experienced a gradual worsening in terms of my fatigue

I am 23 year old male and over the last 4 years I have experienced a gradual worsening in terms of my fatigue. I used to sleep no more than 6 or 7 hours a day and I woke up fresh in the morning. No, I sleep 10 or more hours and I don t feel very refreshed. During the day I am very sleepy, drowsy and I even fall a sleep very often. I yawn frequently and I also noticed that my memory got much worse and so did my ability to concentrate. Also my hands are permanently very cold and sweaty. I eat healthy, do sports, drink a lot of water, I don t smoke nor take drugs. I don t have stress nor anxiety . I am just not able to work to my full potential due to above mentioned. I have taken various head scans and all was well. I tried to work on my breathing but my condition didn t improve much. I would be very glad for an relevant suggestions. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011