I have erection and ejaculation problem due to masturbation

i used to masturbate from last 5 years and now i experience to be very weak and thin. also i m trying to stop masturbation but then i experience nightfall s in 4-5 days. also my erection doesn t last more than 30 seconds and i ejaculate in less than 30 seconds
Asked On : Sat, 19 Feb 2011
hi dear,
this is bc of your habit that has been for pitty long time ,avid it and take health diet it vill start to improve by the time and visit to a psychologist that probably helpful to you
wish you a ood health
Nephrologist Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha's  Response
Thanks for the query
I think you are suffering from dhat syndrome. Plenty of fluids, high protein diet will help you. For sustaining the erection i suggest u meet a urologist
Have a healthy living