I have eczema on my UA & got recommend to use hydro cortisone & still the spots are there. How to get rid of it ?

Hi doctor. Im 20yrspld. My derma recommend me to use hydro cortisone cream since I have eczema on my UA, i have many spots on it, dark and its so itchy. :( after a week, the itchiness was gone. :) still the spots are there.. but if I continue using hydro cortisone, will it help me to remove the spots or it will gone sooner or later or do i have to see a derma and have a peel for my underarm. please help me with this.. thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Aug 2011