I have early discharge after excitement

Male & age is 29.I had done some mistake in my past years(since 90 s) like masturbation.Now i got married in 2008 & i have one child.but my problem is that i have early discharge after excitement. please give me some solution of this problem. i am also afraid to use medicines by side effect.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Dec 2010
Thanks for query,
Nothing to worry,masturbation has nothing to do with early discharge.
It may be due to pshchological,fear of fail to do intercourse,stress,anxiety.
Divert your mind while on climax of sex,diverting on routine work,family affairs etc,this will prolong your ejeculation time.
You can take Viagra after consulting your doctor.
ok and bye.