I have dizziness and my whole body seems to vibrate slightly all the time

After meals - particularly heavy ones - my heart seems to pound for hours at a time. My whole body seems to vibrate slightly all the time and I sweat for the slightest effort. I seem to be hot all the time. I get dizzy when I stand up. Would like to hera from anyone with similar symptons.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009
  Anonymous's Response

ypical symptoms of diabetes consist of symptoms include excess thirst, hunger and incresaed frequency of urination. Other symptoms can include blurry vision, numbness. If still in doubt speak to your doctor about the symptoms and get the proper check done and start tretament if needed.