I have dizziness after a 4-5 hours of sleeping. Have hypertension

Hi i am a breastfeeding mom.I just get continuous 4 to 5 hours of sleep at night everyday.when i get up in the morning and do my cooking,when i stand still i feel like i may fall down and feel dizzy. I do have hypertension after pregnancy and i am on meds for that. all my haemoglobin and blood level are normal.and also thyroid is normal.what could be the problem.i am not able to differentiate if it is tiredness/dizziness/sleepiness.
Asked On : Fri, 28 Jan 2011