I have digestive problems, i use to go for bathroom when i take food

hi dr i have the problem of digestion because i use to go for bathroom when i take food i don t have the habit of going in the morning or push to go i used to go when it comes.if had my breakfast and i start going out i use to go bathroom i don t know why it happen like this to me i have this problem for more than 2 to 3 years i don t have the habit of make this as a regular time.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jan 2010
  Anonymous's Response

It is not a problem as such, you have been doing it right. It need not be in the morning for everyone but that has become the norm since most of the people are following the same.