I have difficulty breathing, jaw pain, headache, chest pain (but not severe) and heartburn. Kindly suggest treatment

I asked a question earlier regarding some symptoms I m having. Please click on the link below to view question.;_ylt=AsbzjnIeGQBPIY6C1Vvv.4jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20080602061553AARnrP5 The symptoms I ve been having are difficulty breathing, jaw pain, headache , chest pain (but not severe), and last night I had heartburn from something I ate. I know that I should go to the doctor but I ve heard from friends and other people in the past (from the area that I live in) about people going to see their doctor with similiar symptoms I m having and the doctor tells them that their over reacting and (depending on the doctor)the doctor will send the person to see a psychiatrist . If I go see a doctor (which I m planning on doing) should I demand tests or just let the doctor decide? My family has a history of diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol , and heart problems in the family. So I am a little concerned. Could these symptoms I m having be something else besides something to do with the heart? This scares me because my father and my grandma both died from heart disease. I m only 25 yrs old. Aren t I too young to be having a heart problem?
Asked On : Sat, 19 Dec 2009