I have difficulty breathing in crowd. Is it psychological ?

Hello I am 14 years old. I have been difficulty breathing around people every time Im around people I get nervous because I think I smell bad. I don t know if I smell bad or not I smell my self and I don t smell anything. None of my friends say I stink but when I am around people they began to sniff their nose alot.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011
Thanks for good query

Your problem is more of psychological than an organic ,build your stamina & confidence ,face the people with boldness ,After initial hesitation thinks will start improving.

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.