I have diagonsed with Takayasu Disease, Please advise me how to be cured without steroids ?

I have diagonsed with Takayasu Disease 6 months ago.. I have severe pain running down from my neck to my left arm... I have difficulties raising my arm up for 1 miniute... The pain is unbearable.. I cant carry or shampooing my hair , small things are difficult to do... I am very devastrated as i am only 29 and not married.. My future is a question mark in my life.. I was given presodine every 6 hours for two days when i was hospitalised.. But once im discharged i stopped my steriods of 20mg as the side affects are scarry.. Im already suffering, and i dont wish to suffer with other diseases cause by this drug.. Please advise me on how to be cured without steriods.. and what wat happens if it not treated or got worse.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Nov 2010