I have diabetes and I dont know what to do in class, kindly help me

I have diabetes and i dont know what to do in class? I need some help i am 13 yrs old and i was dianosed with type 2 diabetes when i was 9 yrs old. I am in Jr. high and i have been getting very dizzy in classes but we are not alowed to eat in class. Last year i got detention for sneeking a gluco tab ( sugar tablets for people with diabetes) in my mouth when i thought he was not looking. I have already told him about my many health problem but he always tells me to wait till after class. I already passed out in his class once already i dont want it to happen again please help me and i will be so greatfull. :) and :(
Asked On : Sun, 20 Dec 2009