I have developed a small cluster of acne like bumps on my face & also getting these periodic waves of sharp pain

I have developed a small cluster of acne like bumps on my face but only only the right cheek. They are very painful and sore to the touch. There are a total of six bumps in this cluster. They do not itch but it is slightly red and irritated and as mentioned earlier. Rather sore to the touch. At 43 Ive had acne before and I don t think this is. Although it does appear to be acne. (Even though nothing comes out when I squeeze them but white blood cells ). Ive never. Ever Never, ever, ever had six small acne bumps pop up at the exact same time in the exact same spot or area on my face. We re talking a small diameter of 1/4 inch. But boy have they caused my whole cheek to swell up! Nor have I ever met anyone that has either. Anybody know what this is at all? Oh yeah. I m also getting these periodic waves of sharp pain that appear to be coming from behind this spot, (like it s coming out of my cheek bone or something), it shoots up through my cheek...Through the back side of my right eye and into my head . Not excruciating but definitely annoying. And only where this cluster of pimple like bumps are. HELP!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jul 2011