I have developed a sac on the back side of my neck, what this could be or what i should do ?

A year ago i had a c5/c6 fusion, plate and 4 screws. Since January, i was diagnosed with a herniated disc @ c6/c7. I started physical therapy because it was noted that my spine had a slight rotation. In the past month, i have developed a "fluid-like sac" in the area of the fusion on the back side of my neck. You can feel it just below my skin. You can move it around a little; however, it has become larger over this last month. Any advice on what this could be or what i should do? Thank you in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 21 May 2010