I have depression and anxiety along with minor Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)

I have been diagnosed with Depression and Anxiety along with minor OCD . I am on anti-depressants and they work ok, however things always get worse after I masterbate. Whenever I ejaculate, I always notice a great increase in my anxiety and in my depression. And the increase usually lasts a couple of day before I get back to normal. I see a therapist but have been too embarrased to ask. How is my ejaculating making things worse, I have often wondered if I have a chemical or hormonal imbalance..
Asked On : Mon, 13 Sep 2010