I have deep dimples on both of my shoulders, how to get rid of it ?

Hi, im a 16 year old girl and I have deep dimples on both of my shoulders, it s so deep that it looks like a dent and it s been there all my life, I get really self-cousious about it and it affects me so much that I don t want to go swimming because my shoulders will show. I want to know, what is it caused by? and is there anyway to have the dimples removed ? I also have dimples on my lower back but there not as deep as the ones on my shoulder. Are the dimples anything to worry about ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011
Dimples are genetic characteristics we get from our parents. They are harmless & need not to worry if they don't restrict any of your movements.
Regarding "I get really self-cousious about it and it affects me so much that I don t want to go swimming because my shoulders will show"
Please read the book "Psycho-Cybernetics by Maxwell Maltz " it will help you greatly.

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
dimple on shoulder may be genetic or traumatic.
it can be corrected by plastic surgeon ,better to consult him
there is nothing to worry,just take it easy.