I have darkening of the skin in the folds of groin. I used Sertaconozole Nitrate 2% Lotion

Dear Doc I have darkening of the skin in the folds of groin. Sometimes there is slight discomfort. I was using Itchguard but with no improvement. I went to a dermatologist and was prescribed Sertaconozole Nitrate 2% Lotion . I applied once and the skin is peeling off in some areas. Is this normal? Shall I continue the use or stop it. The dosage on the leaflet says to apply and wash after 10 minutes. But the doc said apply and didnt say anything about washing after 10 mts. What should I do? Male 47 yrs, Wt 73 Kgs, Ht 174 cms.
Asked On : Sun, 7 Aug 2011