I have dark spots on upper shoulders. What can i do to treat this?

hello, i have dark,blackish spots(no pimples/blackheads) on my upper shoulder and very light tone on neck region. m 28 years and i dont remember exatly when they appear may be when i was child and not noticed that but few years ago they spread more and first they were read then turn to black and then i realized that its not from my birth . its only a cosmetic problem otherwise their is no pain sometime iching may be because of it or something else. i showed it to a doctor but not remember what she diagonosed at that time she suggested me a cream named clobevate but it didn t work n i feel it removed my skin s upper layer. what can help!! lots of thanks!
Asked On : Mon, 28 Mar 2011