I have dark spots on bottom of foot that are hard and painful.

dark spots on bottom of foot that are hard and painful and swelling my toe I am a 56yr hispanic women,i am 179lbs and about 5 2 tall. I have been diagnosed with Lupus, Rhematoid arthritis I do not drink alcohol but I do smoke.I have these two dark spots that are hard and painful, one is right below my pinky toe on the palm of my foot and the other is on my 3rd toe on the bottom of my foot and this one is causing my toe to swell. I have gone to see a foot doctor he has no idea what it is and has given me cream to put on them he has also taken the hard skin off and so have I but there has been no results.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Apr 2011