I have dark patch on chin

I am 28 years old and I have had chin hair for several years now. I started with threading the few stray hair that I had but I felt the skin becoming dark. I started waxing on my own and felt the skin become smoother and the hair much more manageable. Unfortunately I started using an epilator and now there are dark spots on the chin where the hair grows and also the hair is very thick and dark. I need help to get rid of the dark burnt like spots and the skin there is very dry. Also, I dont know if regular waxing will help me even out the growth. Please help. It is quite a depressing feeling and I FYI I suffer from hormonal imbalance.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
As per ayurveda is concerned your problem is related with blood+shukra dosha+rasa dhatu+kapha.Are you suffering from any menstrual abnormilities?Are you think your problem is started since you got your periods?First stop your own remedies.Any chemical composition is harmful to your skin & periods.This problem may also be related with your digestive system.So that your ayurvedic physician has to think with all these regards.Any hormonal imbalance is also due to the tridoshas the main cause of any disease.For application =multani matti+manjistha+tankan+loha bhasma will do.
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you very much for your reply Doctor. Yes I do suffer from menstrual abnormalities. My gyno recommended that I take Diane 35 along with Aldactone 50 for atleast a year along with regular exercise to reduce hair growth. However, since I did not exercise regularly it did not have much affect on the hair growth on my face. Prior to that I did rigorous yoga for about 3 months and my periods were regularized. Now I have moved out of country(India) and stopped taking those pills and again my periods are just not regular. I am not very sure if my problem started since I got my periods because even before that I did have hairy hands and legs. I don't remember having so much facial hair though. And now everything seems to be increasing. I would like to know what is the reason for the dark pinkish brown spots on my chin. It's only where the thick hair grows back. Is it okay to continue to wax that part of my face since I am too conscious of the hair there? Thanks for suggesting your remedy but at present I am going to find it hard to find the contents of this remedy here. Can you also suggest some simple home remedies that I can easily find here. Does rubbing lemon help in reducing such spots?
Is there any cure to stop hair home made remidies???