I have dark neck & also have pores in my skin. Which medical treatment I should undergo with & Can I go for skin lightening treatment ?

I have dark neck. Whatsoever i do, the darkness is not going. Can i go for skin lightening treatment? how safe it is? and i also have pores in my skin. Can i go for pixel laser treatment or dermabrasion ? which one is safe ? how much does all these treatment costs approximately? is it a costly process? will it stay permanent? My hands have tanned because of skin and when i compare my hand colour with that of thigh colour , its absolute black and white. what should i do to bring back my original colour?
Asked On : Thu, 12 May 2011