I have dark circle around my lips and eyes.

i have a very dark circle around my lips and eyes. it looks very a mustache. i have this dark spot from last many years. plz tell me something. i m very tens about it. plz sir.............
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Darkcircle around eyes can be reduced if you sleep well, give your eye the required rest, apply soothing things like cucumber. Around the mouth, well you can try threading if there is any hair, and mild bleach wil also help.
thanks dr. bt i have tried all these things. bt still there is no any improvement. i sleep everyday for 6-7 hours. actually i live in hostel so i can't use cucumber, potato or all these things. plz suggest me anything else. i am 20 years old.