I have dark brown oral pigmentation in my mouth and upper lip. Do i need medical attention ?

hi, i am a 38years old lady ,since 3 months ago ,i have found 5-6 oral pigmantation (the largest is about 1x1cm)in my mouth and on my upper lip,they are completly with soft surface, painless and look dark brown without any symptom ,after 3 months one of these area is lighter than others,i am not smoker,and i dont have any problem now,i dont take any drog now ,if you want i can send the phtoes of my oral pigmantation for you ,,would u please help me? with thanks moji
Asked On : Sat, 9 Apr 2011