I have dandruff and hair loss, please suggest me

I am 23 years female 4m Hyderabad I have daily sme 200 -300 hair fall im fcaing dis problem from 2000 my hair was very much long n very thick but nw it has become brittle wht should I do I really facing problems I am unable to meet people please suggest me smething throughh hich i can get my hair back
Asked On : Mon, 16 Nov 2009
Dear patient

Follow my health steps to get out of this problem may be within 2weeks
1.apply natural coconut oil to your scalp once daily before bath don't go for less sticky and fragrant types of hair oil you see in adds for about 15 min
2.apply ketoconazole 2% shampoo over your scalp during bath and allow it to settle there for 5 min and then wash it away
During this process avoid any other kind of shampoo .
3 after bath dry your hair thoroughly as no moisture should be left back
P.s applying henna to your hair an scalp once in a week will improve the health of your hair
Thank you
  Anonymous's Response

Loosing upto 150 hair is quite normal. But this is of concern. First dandruff has to be resovled. Only then you can try to reduce hair fall. Most probably it will stop once dandruff is cleared.

i know a nutritionist who will help you with this problem,

please contact me on 9036291674 for more details