I have crohn's disease, sick sinus syndrome, cardiomyopathy with an ICD pacemaker. Now having bleeding and trouble urinating. Ovarian cyst found. Is this serious?

I am a 37yo w female with history of crohn's disease, sick sinus syndrome, cardiomyopathy with an ICD pacemaker and I have had a 7.7mm left ovarian cyst and a 2mm right ovarian cysts for appx 3 years now..i had two ct scans this week which still shows the left to be 7.7 but the right has grown to 6.2mm...i had a heavy 7day period then i was off for 4 days and now i am bleeding heavily again (going on 3 days now) i am having severe pain with trouble urinating but also urinary frequency...i have also had a total colectomy with an internal j pouch placed in the nature of these cysts sound serious?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013