I have creamy stuff in my priavte part for around 2 or 3 months

okay i am 13 and i dont have my period i have white sort of like creamy stuff in my priavte part for around 2 or 3 mouths and some times i have like a weirs piching or poking feel IT HURTS what sign is this is it just the begining or what. i am going to the doctor tommorw she i tell the doctor or ask her for something or what I NEED ADVICE HELP it embrassing to tell anyone and yah about the p word what r the sigh like the dicharges and stuff HELP PLEASE!! :) thk guys but i wondering aroung when i will get it like i though the was a white ckear or yellow dicharge or something idk??
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
As long as the discharge is clear, it is normal. If it is green, yellow, foul smelling, or has a cottage-cheese like texture, you need to see a doctor. But since you're already seeing one, you're pretty much all set! But if you want my advice, you probably aren't starting your period. I had discharge for years before I started mine. As a remember, signs or an approaching period are as follows: the discharge contains specks of blood or turns a reddish color, or you get abdominal cramping. The pinching is normal. It's jusy a cramp, probably. I get it alot, even years before I started menstruating.