You are currently suffering from PRIMARY DYSMENORRHOEA.
A woman with dysmenorrhoea needs a thorough medical examination along with a USG to ensure that her period pain isn’t caused by reproductive disease like fibroid, PID, endometriosis
1) Bed rest during the first day or so of the menstrual period.
2) Heat therapy
as hot water bottles held across the abdomen.
3) Analgesics like paracetamol
or mefanamic acid (PONSTAN)
inhibitor such as ibuprofen.
5) Regular exercise and attention to overall physical fitness.
6) Relaxation through meditation,sleep well.
7)The oral combined contraceptive
pill, which usually eliminates period pain by suppressing ovulation.
8) Drink plenty of fluid and wear loose cotton underwear.
9) Maintain personal hygiene properly and proper washing after toileting.
All the best and for further suggestion, mail me....my id : firstname.lastname@example.org