I have cracks on penis head. Do i need to worry ?

;I have cracks on my penis middle head . It looks like if you were to stay in the shower too long I am still virgin and the cracks are from last 3-4 years. I dont have any pain their but in the middle of penis these cracks are look like my penis is broken. Please provide me treatment and what is the cause of these?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Mar 2011
Hi welcome to Healthcaremagic

The cracks on the penis is caused due to the ictiosis, it due to decreased water intake... hence there will be wrinkles and cracks on the skin... drink more amount of water, eat watermelon, .. nothing much to worry... you can consult a dermatologist.....
Hope I have answered your question..