I have cough in between my left nose and ear, suggest me the treatment

DR I DEVELOP COUGH BETWEEN MY LEFT NOSE AND EAR , WHICH BLOCKS MY LEFT NOSE AND PAIN IN LEFT EAR, HEAD BACK AND LEFT FACE . I FEEL SUFFOCATING AND CONGETSION IN CHEST. I HAVE BEEN TREATED WITH SO MANY ANTI ALLERGIC AND ANTIBIOTICS BUT RELEIF IS TEMPORARY. WHEN I USE OTRIVIN NASAL SPRAY I FEEL BETTER, BUT IT IS ALSO NOT A TREATMENT LONG LASTING. PLEASE ADVICE ME SOME MEDICINE THAT DECREASE THE PROUCTION OF MUCOUS AND GET IT FREE FLOWING. MY NAME IS SURESH DHAWAN , 56, MALE. SUFFERING FOR LAST 30 YEARS. MOBILE NO. - 9740296457 ( BANGALORE )
Asked On : Tue, 11 Jan 2011