I have constant lightheadedness ,sometimes general weakness and is constantly getting worse

I have constant lightheadedness ,sometimes general weakness,usually fatigued-sleepy,short of breath-wheezing,pounding heart,vision problems,more than likely bells palsy-hemi facial spasms and t. dyskinesia . They ran CAT scans, EKGs,did blood and urine test and have come up with nothing. This has been going on for 2 yrs. and is constantly getting worse, does anyone have any ideas.......PLEASE try and help!
Asked On : Tue, 25 Jan 2011