I have completed 15th day yet no follicle is formed. Can continuing B-long folic acid will help me conceive ?

I have high prolactin level, frequent urine infection - trying to concieve Hi Doctor , I am 29 year old and i am married from past 3 years and from past 5 months we are trying to conceive. I found some issue and i went to doctor as per my urine and blood sample i have following issues: Prolactin - out of range thyroid - borderline asked to come for ultrasound on 10th day of mensis my husbands semen anlaysis and doctor started following things: For a urine infection started 10 days antibiotics course and for prolactin - Carboglin .5 mg once a week I have completed my antibiotic course and taken Carboglin twice now and i went for my ultrasound on 10 th day and they could find the eggs formation - now i am being called again on 13th day - they have done 3 ultrasound in a month. After completing this antibiotic course also i do get infection - frequently and now sometime my lower abdomen pains in normal days also...please let me know where am i heading my follicle study didnt got completed due to some i went to doctor after 2 months.. i have started again ...10th, 13th and 15th day ...and as yet no follicle is could see on 15th day status is as - ET (three layered 8mm), but no follicle formed yet. also did my prolactin test after taking carboglin for two months now from 38.6 my prolactin is 26.7 and doctor advised me to stop carboglin ..but continued B- long folic acid..please let me know if there is any chances of follicles seen on 18th day ...can i conceive ever? or i have very less chance? looking for quick response
Asked On : Tue, 9 Aug 2011