I have chest pain, shoulder pain, tightness in jaws and cheek bone

I have been having Chest pains lately I have also been having: Tingliness and pain in various parts of my left and right arms Some shoulder pain Neck pain occasionally P ain in various places on both my legs Jaw and cheekbone tingliness and mild pain I went to the ER And they said i have Costochondritis But can chest inflammation cause all these symptoms that are so much like a stroke or a heart attack? I am Only 14, Not overweight, i have a pretty good diet of fish and fruit, and i do heavy lifting Is it possible that stress and anxiety is causing all of this because ive been so freaked out since i went to the ER Because im pretty afraid of dieing.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Aug 2010