I have chest pain, it hurts to breath. I am on birth control.

ok well for about 2 weeks now ive been starting to have chest pains, i am on the birth control pill trinessa, ive only been on it for a month...but my chest has been feeling heavy, and it hurts to breath , it feels like i cant get enough air, my left side of my chest hurts, and i have spiking pains up to my jaw, and down my left arm...i got dizzy today at school and had to go home. i am 17 years old almostI going to the doctor tomorrow, buI mnow im having pains in the middle of my chest that comes and goes, and when its here it feels like its spreading....idk what to do! thanks for ur help.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Dec 2009