I have chest pain, frequent headaches, shortness of breath and dizziness. My BP is normal

symptoms: -some chest pain , especially under breastbone (heart) -pulsing in neck (where you take your pulse in neck) -frequent headaches, concentrated in temples -occasional shortness of breath and dizziness i can t figure out what these symptoms could be... i will be seeing a doctor as soon as i can. 16 years old female, not on medications, average weight. probably going through stressful time, but these symptoms suddenly appeared yesterday. as of nov. i have normal blood pressure .
Asked On : Fri, 11 Dec 2009