I have cervical erosion and vaginitis. Some skin is coming out of my vagina with a yello mucus

I am a 20 year old female have cervical erosion and vaginitis . i had a strange white vaginal secretion since June 2010 but i got it diagnosed on 7th December 2010. the Dr. gave me metronidazole suppositories for 8 days and after that when i had my routine checkup my conditioned got worse and then the Dr. prescribed me with another medicines with recombinant human interferon alpha 2a for 8 days and also 150mg roxitromycin twice a day and fluconazole 150 mg twice a week and now the condition got more worse as some skin is coming out of my vagina with a yello mucus but it is painless. what should i do now?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Jan 2011