I have bumps that usually line up on my chin bone area and cheeks

im twenty........ retinA doesnt seem to work on my face . But birthcontrol does........... i am dark skinned tone. there are a few moles present on the sides of my face,but they are small. my concern is that bumps usually line up on my chin bone area and cheeks everytime its my time of the month. they don t go away. when i burst them it leaves spots that are unsightly. Also, there is a big black blotch on the neck of my back. and alot of blackheads either on my face, back or few other parts of my body. how cani get rid or any of these? should i be as worried about them as i am?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Mar 2011