I have bumps on my scalp that seem to be filled with fluid. what it might be ?

I have noticed that i have bumps on my scalp on the left side only that seem to be filled with fluid. its worrying me please tell me what it might be ? i also suffer from synus problem on the left side of my face and have head and eye aches too. i also suffered from infarcts in my brain last year and also had a infection in my left upper molars which went into my root canal and it was draining into my mouth. Plus I was told that my left side on my face the bone near the ear on my skull is pushing into the side of my ear. so as you can see there are lots of factors to consider
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011